450 Laurel Street, 12th floor
Baton Rouge LA 70801
Phone Number: (225) 342-1485
Email Address: email@example.com
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2005
- Earth Science
- Social Science
- GIS Specialist, IAP World Services/USGS- Create, manage, up date & analyze spatial data (raster/vector) for the state. Furthermore, provides GIS support and analysis for the engineering, land rights, planning, & management sections. Programs/Projects I have supported include the Coastal Wetlands Planning, Protection and Restoration Act (CWPPRA), Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP), Louisiana Coastal Area (LCA), Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Coastwide Reference Monitoring System (CRMS), South West Coastal La Feasibility Study, & the 2012 Master Plan.
- GIS/Remote Sensing Technician, Ducks Unlimited/Gulf Coast Joint Venture- GCJV targets 6 initiative areas along the gulf coast and through a regional partnership composed of individuals, conservation organizations, and state and federal agencies. Our focus was conserving migratory birds and their habitats. I provided GIS/RS analytical skills. My focus was on building a public lands geodatabase at the enterprise level along with performing wetland classifications on various bird habitats.
- GIS Technician, MicroData GIS- Collected & analyzed data for the statewide enhanced 9-1-1 project. Assigned to the greater Morgantown area to apply GIS geocoding & housing evalution for emergency response teams. Provided insight & public outreach to local home owners.
- GIS Technician, MI DNR- Operated under Lanowner Incentive Program. Helped private landowners create & manage habitat for rare & unique species. Managed GIS datasets, gathered and provided historical land-use information, assisted in Prairie & Oak Savanna restoration management plans.