William K. Rhinehart
Administrator, Planning Division
450 Laurel Street, Suite 1200
Baton Rouge LA 70801
Phone Number: (225)342-2179
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S., Oceanography and Coastal Sciences, Louisiana State University, 1994
- B.S., Biology, University of Salisbury, 1989
- Kirk is responsible for federal agency coordination, the State’s Master Plan, and the Annual Plan for project budgets and schedules in the Office of Coastal Protection and Restoration.
- Kirk began his career in 1994 as a staff scientist with the Department of Natural Resources monitoring coastal restoration projects in western Louisiana. He has since worked on practically ever facet of the coastal restoration and protection program.
- Kirk has received numerous awards and honors during his career, including most recently, being honored as the 2006 Louisiana Professional Conservationist of the Year by the National Wildlife Federation.
- Kirk lives in Baton Rouge, LA with his wife and two sons.