John S Bugas Professor of Economics
Department of Economics and Finance - University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie WY 82071
Phone Number: (307) 766-2358
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. – Economics, University of London
- M.Sc. – Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.A. – Economics and political science, Yale University
- Over 25 years experience as an environmental and resource economist, working on natural resource and development issues as well as the interface between economics and ecology
- Served as a consultant and policy analyst for a variety of national, international and non-governmental agencies, including many UN organizations and the World Bank
- Member of editorial boards for several leading economics and natural science journals
- Appears in the 4th edition of Who’s Who in Economics
- Authored over 150 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, written and/or edited nineteen books, and published in popular journals
- Well-known works include Blueprint for a Green Economy (with David Pearce and Anil Markandya, 1989), Natural Resources and Economic Development (2005), A Global Green New Deal (2010), and Scarcity and Frontiers” How Economies Have Developed Through Natural Resource Exploitation (2011).